How many times have you heard “The Oracle”, Warren Buffett pontificate that gold is a bad investment because it doesn’t throw off dividends or pay any interest? I bet this is one chart he doesn’t want you to see!
Since Friday, I have come across six interesting and very informative articles and videos. If your time is limited, I would prefer that you view the following links first, and then consider reading the rest of the Daily. The information contained in this grouping falls under the “can’t miss” category.
(1) Market riggers got China to kill PAGE, Maguire tells King World News – GATA.org
Submitted by cpowell on Fri, 2012-03-02 16:47. Section: Daily Dispatches
11:40a ET Friday, March 2, 2012
(2) Metals smashed to disguise monetary irresponsibility, Eric Sprott tells KWN – GATA.org
Submitted by cpowell on Sat, 2012-03-03 01:48. Section: Daily Dispatches
8:45p ET Friday, March 2, 2012
(3) The real reason for high gas prices has nothing to do with supply and demand, but is due to the weakening of the dollar, says Ben Swann.
This interesting video demonstrates the full impact of Jim Sinclair’s “Currency Induced Cost Push Inflation”.
(4) “Where is the money coming from?”
Jim Sinclair’s answer: “From the global Western world lender of last resort, the US Federal Reserve. This was just proven.”
Sinclair continues, “As far as the dollar is concerned, no one is focused on the ‘utilization’ that is fading fast and will negatively impact the value of the US dollar in 2012.”
(5) Grant Williams On The Simplicity Of Owning Gold – ZeroHedge.com
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/26/2012 19:22 -0500
(6) Weiss Research’s Asia-based analyst, Larry Edelson, has just filed a new video alert from the heart of China’s financial district.
It contains some shocking accusations — the kind that could very well get him arrested, deported, or even imprisoned (since he resides in Singapore).
For example, Larry provides hard evidence that the Obama administration is currently conspiring with Beijing to destroy the value of your hard-earned wealth.
He warns that China’s economic triumph is about to trigger the most catastrophic event in U.S. financial history. The link is here:
If you think Edelson’s charges are ridiculous, in today’s Daily there are articles from Richard Russell, Jim Sinclair and Deepcaster that lend credibility to Edelson’s presentation. Be sure and check them all out.