Where’s-It-Going-Wednesday with Andrew Hoffman:
– As per yesterday’s article, I’ve never been angrier – or less worried.
– This morning’s COMEX opening smash symptomatic of Cartel desperation to slow PM sentiment, amidst ultra-thin holiday conditions
– Have no fear, we are WINNING – even though this week, it doesn’t feel like it
– Today’s Must Read article, NIRP vs. Gold Part 8
– Insurance companies, pension plans, BOE QE failures, ECB QE deformations
Hosted by Financial Survival Network.
Why don’t you refer to the COMEX as what it really is: the COMICS market??
Thank You Andy Hoffman and Miles Franklin. For all you do and your GREAT Service.
Just waiting and ready for the BIG BOOM in the LOL “financial system” or what ever the fraud is called